Sad November is back! This year, the event will run from November 11 to December 2, and it’s calling on all designers and bloggers to apply to participate.
They’re looking for creative and innovative designs that capture the spirit of Sad November. This could be anything from fashion and décor to home and garden accessories, or even digital content such as blog posts, videos, or social media posts.
If you’re a designer or blogger and you’re interested in participating in Sad November, please apply using the links below.
Designers apply here: forms.gle/qbBs2kh9wCAShns49
Blogger apply here: bit.ly/3ttq1iH
- Sad November website: www.flairforevents.com/sadnovember
- Sad November Flickr group: www.flickr.com/groups/sadnovember/
- Sad November Discord server: discord.gg/7HFBEyvBjJ
- FFE website: www.flairforevents.com/
- FFE Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FlairForEventsSL
- FFE Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/139223432@N08/
- FFE Store Rentals: missqwerty.wixsite.com/absimsrental
I am passionate about communication and the Second Life community. I share my experiences, explorations, and knowledge through words, conversations, and machinima. I believe that machinima is a powerful tool for presenting events and experiences in Second Life and that it can transport viewers into the heart of these virtual moments. I invite you to join me on an exciting adventure as we explore, learn, and celebrate the remarkable world of Second Life together.